Y&A represents families and individuals.
Y&A represents families and individuals with two key guiding principles: (1) the more informed the client is the greater the likelihood of success; and (2) timely, effective communication with the client will give the client time to make the decisions that need to be made. We use the skillful application of cost-saving technology to maximize our clients satisfaction with the value of representation achieved.
- litigation, negotiation, and mediation of disputes
- serious bodily injury and property damage
- wills and trusts
- estate planning
- zoning and land use planning
- commercial real estate transactions and finance law
- residential real estate sales, easements, and covenants
- contract review, deed and document preparation
- conducting or attending closings
- Ohio Consumer Sales Practice Act issues
- landlord-tenant issues
- buyer-seller agency law