Help to get started, protect what you have built, and wind it up when you are ready.
We provide experienced advice to business owners about how to get started, how to protect what you have built, and how to wind it up when you are ready. Some representative services are:
- liability defense
- formation of LLCs, partnerships, stock corporations, and nonprofits
- employment agreements, non-competes, and separation agreements
- merger, acquisition, or sale of the business
- business succession planning
- breach of contract
- wrongful termination suits
- negotiation, mediation, and arbitration without going to court
- intellectual property protection and enforcement
- collection of debts
- leases, mortgages, notes, and deeds
- contract review and document preparation
- landlord-tenant disputes
Other Practice Areas:
Y&A defends self-insured companies, insurance companies and their insureds against liability and coverage claims in state and federal courts.
For over 25 years Y&A has successfully recovered our client’s subrogated interests of our insurance and self-insured clients statewide.
We use the skillful application of cost-saving technology to maximize our clients satisfaction with the value of representation achieved.